This is the home page of the Somerset Branch of the Campaign for Real Ale (CAMRA) which covers most of the county of Somerset.
The website aim is to provide members with all the information about the branch activity in this area and nationally. It will also provide visitors with information on the pubs, breweries and beers and ciders in the area and supporting information to enable the visitor to enjoy this beautiful and often ignored area.
Please use the menu on the left to navigate to the page of interest and use our hyperlinks to other sites of interest, including breweries, real cider and perry producers, pubs, festivals and tourist sites.
Vote for Somerset Pub of the Year 2018
It’s coming up to that festive part of the year, and time to vote for Somerset Pub of the Year 2019. Please only choose one of the six listed, and send your vote BY POST to M.C. Cleveland, 62 West Street, Watchet, Somerset TA23 0BH, OR to our Secretary, Katie Redgate by email at firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday 7th January 2019. Your name and CAMRA membership number must be shown for your vote to count. Please once again, only one vote per member. Download your form here: Pub of the Year 2018 Voting Form.
How you can help or become involved: Get Involved including how you could join a tasting panel.
Vote for your favourite beers at https://bis.camra.org.uk/cbobvoting/login.asp
Latest Branch News: Branch News.
Download our latest newsletter "Pints of View": Newsletter "Pints of View"
See the Branch Diary for a list of meetings, events and outings: Branch Diary.
Find your new favourite pub on the Somerset Pub Trail 2019, see what we did last year: Somerset Pub Trail 2018.
Enjoy a Beer & Cider Festival Experience: Local Real Ale & Cider Festivals.
Give your feedback and influence the Good Beer Guide by Beer Scoring: GBG and Beer Scoring.
See our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/somersetcamra.
Twitter / CAMRA_Official
- Tuesday, 19:00 : We've had a busy day setting up for @MancBeerFest! Who's visiting tomorrow? pic.twitter.com/2j6bMDgzgl
- Tuesday, 16:30 : Calling all Mancunians 🔊 : tune in to Oldham Community Radio 99.7FM between 5-7pm to hear all about CAMRA's first e… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- Tuesday, 13:00 : The @MancBeerFest opens its doors tomorrow! Are you coming along? Don't forget to visit the pilot CAMRA education… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- Monday, 17:05 : Don't forget to submit your nomination for CAMRA's National Executive election! Hustings have to be sent by post… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- Monday, 15:31 : Check out another sneak peek at the entertainment coming to @GBBFWinter this year! twitter.com/GBBFWinter/sta…