This is the home page of the Somerset Branch of the Campaign for Real Ale (CAMRA) which covers most of the county of Somerset.
The website aim is to provide members with all the information about the branch activity in this area and nationally. It will also provide visitors with information on the pubs, breweries and beers and ciders in the area and supporting information to enable the visitor to enjoy this beautiful and often ignored area.
Please use the menu on the left to navigate to the page of interest and use our hyperlinks to other sites of interest, including breweries, real cider and perry producers, pubs, festivals and tourist sites.
Urgent Appeal for Volunteers to help run our Branch: Get Involved
WSR/CAMRA Washford Real Ale & Cider Festival 2019
West Somerset Railway Beer Festival in partnership with Somerset CAMRA will be at Washford Station for three days, from Thursday 20th June to Saturday 22nd June 2019. Somerset Branch Real Ale & Cider Festival 2019
Get out on the Somerset Pub Trail and find your new favourite pub!
The Trail started on 29th March 2019 and runs to 27th May 2019: Somerset Pub Trail 2019.
How you can help or become involved: Get Involved including how you could join a tasting panel.
Latest Branch News: Branch News.
Download our latest newsletter "Pints of View": Newsletter "Pints of View"
See the Branch Diary for a list of meetings, events and outings, including our AGM in June: Branch Diary.
Find your new favourite pub on the Somerset Pub Trail 2019, The Trail started on 29th March 2019 and runs to 27th May 2019.: Somerset Pub Trail 2019.
Enjoy a Beer & Cider Festival Experience: Local Real Ale & Cider Festivals.
Give your feedback and influence the Good Beer Guide by Beer Scoring: GBG and Beer Scoring.
See our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/somersetcamra.
Twitter / CAMRA_Official
- Monday, 14:55 : The @FIFAWWC is really heating up now! Show your support by visiting your local to watch the games #SummerofPub 🏆⚽️… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- Friday, 16:01 : RT @gbbf: *NEW* We’re introducing an exciting range of live craft keg beer for the first time 🎉 Check out the line-up 😱… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- Monday, 10:55 : RT @HUCKmagazine: London's boozers are having their souls ripped out of them in the name of progress, and the city is worse off for i… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- Saturday, 12:00 : Happy Saturday! Have you read July's What's Brewing yet? ☀️🗞️ Digital version is now online - read it today ➡️… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- Friday, 17:01 : Today our third #SummerOfPub 'Women In Beer' interview features Lucy Do, owner of @thedodomicropub in #Hanwell! 🍻… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…