This is the home page of the Somerset Branch of the Campaign for Real Ale (CAMRA) which covers most of the county of Somerset.
The website aim is to provide members with all the information about the branch activity in this area and nationally. It will also provide visitors with information on the pubs, breweries and beers and ciders in the area and supporting information to enable the visitor to enjoy this beautiful and often ignored area.
Please use the menu on the left to navigate to the page of interest and use our hyperlinks to other sites of interest, including breweries, real cider and perry producers, pubs, festivals and tourist sites.
How you can help or become involved: Get Involved including how you could join a tasting panel.
Latest Branch News: Branch News.
See the Branch Diary for a list of meetings, events and outings: Branch Diary.
Find your new favourite pub on the Somerset Pub Trail 2018, starting on Friday 30th March 2018: Somerset Pub Trail 2018.
Enjoy a Beer & Cider Festival Experience: Local Real Ale & Cider Festivals.
Give your feedback and influence the Good Beer Guide by Beer Scoring: Beer Scoring.
Twitter / CAMRA_Official
- Saturday, 19:00 : Planning an event to celebrate #CiderMonth this October? Be sure to let us know so we can list it on our website! 🍏… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- Saturday, 12:30 : Happy Saturday - and day 3 of @caskaleweek! How are you celebrating this weekend? 🍻 caskaleweek.co.uk pic.twitter.com/nkWYdVRDvA
- Thursday, 22:13 : RT @FerryBrewery: We are delighted to be included in @CAMRA_Official Good Beer Guide 2019 as one of the tap bars that serve the best… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- Friday, 09:25 : RT @caskaleweek: Day 2 of #caskaleweek and it's almost the weekend - how're you celebrating? #fridayfeeling pic.twitter.com/MmESQ1papN
- Thursday, 18:00 : Pub Aid, the working party raising awareness of the great job pubs do at the heart of their communities, wants to f… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…